Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Well, this is my very first post! Where to even begin?? This is so personal, its basically like a virtual journal into my life and...well I'm a very private person so to say the least this is going to at times get very uncomfortable for me! I'm sure your wondering, why in hades would do I do a blog if I'm so "private" as I say..well I'm currently a junior in college and am taking some literature classes and kind of realized, I've always loved writing! Along with loving writing comes loving books, I mean they go hand in hand don't they? So basically I'm a book loving private nerd!

All of that being said my life gets pretty chaotic and comical because not only am I an avid hermit nerd, I'm also a brand new momma to little "D" and being a new mom brings all kinds of sticky, messy, scary situations! Just last night I was broken in pretty good, D decides he doesn't want to go to bed until 10 pm... and then 5 minutes later has a blow out diaper, all you moms know what I mean the kind that goes straight up their back the kind you didn't even think was possible let alone that it could come out of such a small little person, so after a nice bath, his daddy Mark, goes to put a clean diaper on and gets a steady stream of pee all up his shirt (and of course our first reaction is to cover it with our hands so his hands got it pretty good too!) and then you guessed it..another bath. This is my life.

If you asked me 5 years ago, or better yet even 2 years ago where I would be when I was 26 this is not what I would have said. I never thought I'd be that woman, the stay at home mom who's life is all about her baby (and Conner, I can't forget my other son, the furry one, my big German Shepherd..who thinks hes a Yorkie) the woman in the store or hair salon who goes on and on about her baby and your secretly thinking "gosh I wish she would SHUT UP!"... yep that's who I've turned into but...I love every stinkin minute of it!

My blog is probably not the standard blog, or who knows maybe it is, all I know is I'm a literature junkie and hoping to do a little freelance writing so this blog, my blog, is where I'm going to pour all my thought and witty moments of frustration and probably some good old sappy moments too but the one things I can promise you is that its all real, and its all tangible. Happy reading my fellow nerdy book lovin hermits (and everyone else can leave.. j/k of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment