Friday, March 9, 2012

Sometimes I daydream.. to be perfectly honest I am quite guilty of daydreaming a lot, sometimes even in the middle of a conversation I can feel my eyes glossing over and I know I have a blank stare on my face, I am somewhere else. They continue talking and I nonchalantly nod my head, make little grunting noises in agreement, and even add in an occasional smile (I always hope I'm not smiling in a place where I should be frowning or saying, "oh my goodness gracious!") and continue on in my little fantasy..it could be on the glossy waters of Loch Ness where I envision myself walking along the banks and picking up pebbles to put in my pocket and treasure forever, much like me and Mark did when we went back in October as we kept vigilant watch over the loch hoping to see Nessie, or maybe I'm dreaming about being in a castle built out of gray aged stone with willow trees surrounding my keep and a large portcullis keeping out intruders willing to trample on my private creation and I sit there in my tower at my window seat looking over my land with a good romance novel in my hand, preferably one that involves a highlander in the misty highlands of Alba (Scotland) and I am at peace.... yes I am guilty of daydreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment